Gender 1.1.0 for MinecraftForge (Minecraft 1.8)
– Removed configuration priority mode ‘either’
– Improved player setting code
– Using new values in player setting files: -1=unset; 0=false; 1=true
– Changed male player texture location to Minecraft’s default (assets.minecraft…)
– Changed male zombie texture location to Minecraft’s default (assets.minecraft…)
– Added 57 localizations for the hotkey seen in the controls menu
– Added Information about the core mod to the Information GUI
Males: Just like normal Minecraft, with the old hurt sounds.
Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture and have their own female hurt sound.
Children: Are smaller, have their own default texture based on gender and age, and have a higher sound pitch.
Zombies: There are occasional female zombies, that have the female model and their own texture.
How to use gender mod
Press G for the mod menu.
If you want to change the hotkey, go to options > controls in the main menu.
How to install
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder (see locations below).
- If you have a .zip file, extract into the mods folder.
Minecraft folder locations
- Windows: /AppData/Roaming/.minecraft
- Mac: Home > Library > Application Support > Minecraft
- Linux: ~/.minecraft